Ronald McDonald House Dinner With Friends
How can you help?
If you cannot attend, you can still donate HERE! You can also donate items to our Silent Auction! We are looking for:
- Vacation and travel - vacation homes, resort/hotel stays, golf or spa packages, airline tickets, cruise tickets, winery/brewery private tours, etc.
- Sports and recreation - golf or tennis packages or equipment, tickets to Chargers or Padres games, fitness club memberships, personal trainer sessions, etc.
- Entertainment - Museum or theme park memberships or tickets, movie tickets, restaurant gift certificates, kids birthday party packages, etc.
- Retail - donations and gift certificates from local and major retailers; electronics such as iPads, laptops, digital cameras; bottles of wine to be used in the “wine bottle grab;” etc.
- Services - maid service, teeth whitening, chiropractor services, accounting/tax services, etc.
Contact Matt Teeter at matt.j.teeter (at) gmail (dot) com if you have any items you would like to donate or any other goods or services that could help with the event!
And here is today’s attempt to whet your appetite!
Chef Michael Ruffner will be serving Beef Sliders, Smoked Chicken Flatbread Sandwiches with tart coleslaw and Fish Street Tacos, yum!!
I’d better find out the desserts pretty soon!
All of the proceeds from this event will go directly to the Ronald McDonald House of San Diego. We hope you can join us!
Wendy Stackhouse is the Online Community Manager for Alliance Environmental Group and AirTek Indoor Air Solutions. She welcomes your comments! For more news and tips or to ask questions of our experts, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! For updates on indoor air challenges, Like us at AirTek on Facebook!